Saturday 21 September 2019

Europe trip part 19

Sunday 15th September

Today we went for a 1.5 hour drive to Arezzo, a Tuscan hill town. After we parked, we walked up to the old part of the town and there were some beautiful old buildings. It was still surrounded by the original wall which was quite cool.

Arezzo was one of the cleanest places in Italy we have visited so far. They had very steep and narrow streets. We walked up a very steep street to get a nice gelato just for granpa. We had to tow granny up the hill! After lunch, we headed back to the car for a long drive home as we went the slow road back so we could see some nice towns etc.

We drove up a very windy road and climbed 1200 metres above sea level into a national park and saw lots of hikers walking through the nature around them. We saw people picking truffles and mushrooms, the roads were really windy and narrow and when we got down the other side there was a playground with swings and a slide.




When we got home Dad and I jumped in the pool and we had a nice dinner to end our day.

1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is Fatima and l'm in Room 23 at Owairaka district school.I really like your blog post because its amazing .Thank for sharing your learning
    and how was it the trip ?. You should check out my blog
    blog you later.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post