Saturday 5 October 2019

Europe trip part 23

Thursday 19 Sept

 Today we went to the village of Sestri Levante which had 2 beaches. Dad and I went for a swim in the Bay of Silence where we threw the ball around and did catches. Mum went for a walk around the shops and bought me flip flops. After some super market shopping we headed home for a swim in the pool.

I nearly lost the ball because of my diving header going over the fence, thankfully it got stuck in a tree. Otherwise, it would still be rolling down the hill which was very steep!

 Friday 20 September

 Today we went on a ferry to Portofino. On the way we stopped at a tiny village called San Fruttuoso. This village has a population of only 36 people but it had many cafes and tourists. It had 2 small beaches, it was only able to be reached by boat or on foot and had a nice Abbey (church). Portofino was a little busier.

It was full of designer shops, super yachts, and very expensive restaurants. We paid $60 for a little nibble and cups of coffee! Dad and I went to the beach in Sestri Levante after the boat trip. We walked to a changing room and got changed then we went for a nice long swim.

We did swimming races and catches, we both won a swimming race. Then I swam out 100 meters and went to the pontoon which was covered in bird poo. When we got changed, we walked back to the car and met up with mum, granny and granpa.

 They had been shopping for new hearing aid batteries for granpa. I also had cuddles with the two grey/stripey cats that hung around the house. They were thin but I think someone looked after them although when we gave them some meat scraps and they demolished them so I think they were hungry! We then went back home and watched a movie, after dinner, called Surfs Up.





 We had to take two sun loungers into the lounge area as there wasn’t enough comfortable seats for us all!

1 comment:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post