Thursday 10 October 2019

Europe trip part 27

Friday 27 September

 Today we went to a beautiful French village called Annecy. The town was very clean and tidy – much different to Italy. The old part of town had several churches, a number of canals and an old chateau which had been turned into a museum.

We got lunch in the old town and I got a massive burger. It was double the size of my face! We took an hour-long boat trip on Lake Annecy seeing some beautiful villages and castles. The tour guide said that the homes on the shore were some of the most expensive in France – one was for sale for 7 million euros and it wasn’t that big or nice! Once we got off the boat we watched a man sit really still so that birds came to eat off his hand which was quite cool.

 We then tried to take a bus tour around the town, but they just left us there, due to not enough passengers which we thought was a bit rude! We walked around a bit more then had a farewell dinner with granny and granpa in the old town as they were leaving the next day.

 Saturday 28 September
 This morning we drove granny and granpa to Geneva airport and wished them “bon voyage” as they were heading home to Scotland. We will see them again next year I hope. After that we went to the shopping mall near Geneva airport to buy a few things, then came home mid - afternoon and had a chill day.

 I played soccer kicks on the trampoline with Dad and we had an early dinner of chicken pasta which was lovely. We decided to feed Pumba, the 20 year-old cat, and Nala, the beautiful collie dog, salami because the owners of the farm weren’t there all day.












They were about to eat our fingers off they were that hungry! Tonight, we watched Gangsta Granny which was fun!

2 comments:

  1. Did you finish that burger? It is so BIG oh my gosh!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just dad had to help me!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post