Friday 17 April 2020

The beach

The beach is one of the best things in the world from my perspective.

 I love the beach because it is fun to swim around in and that you can get wasted by the waves. I like it because you can go for walks or runs and that you can surf, boogie board and skimboard.

 Sometimes the waves can be different like big ones or small ones. It depends on the wind. If you go in the morning it is usually calm and reasonable for surfers and boogie boarders. If you go in the afternoon it's more likely to be windy and rough.

 Rips are the worst thing about the beach. If you get caught in one, paddle to the side or just let it take you out the back. You need to stay calm even though you will be scared. To see a rip you need to analyse the waves. A rip takes place where there is a place in the beach where the waves are not breaking you can also feel the rip trying to take you out by the under current which feels like you're getting sucked down a vacuum cleaner and spat out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post