Wednesday 15 April 2020

Lockdown, stuff that i have been doing

Lockdown I have been doing some creative stuff to entertain me.

 The first thing I have been doing is throwing a tennis ball into the yellow bin from different angles. Once you've got it in you do it from a different place. I played it in the backyard with Dad. Sometimes we had to throw the ball from spots where you couldn't see where the target was such as throwing it over the deck into the bin by the tree. This was tricky.

 Secondly, I started washing the dishes at night after dinner. It is better than drying in my perspective because drying is boring!

 Thirdly, I created a mini tennis court on the back lawn, but the ball doesn't bounce very well due to the long grass. I created it by tying 2 bins together with a rope that goes around the handles. If you don't have a big enough rope you can tie a knot between them in the middle.

 Another thing I have been doing is ping pong. We put the ping pong table up and started playing first to ll or 21 in games of 3. I practiced my back hand because dad was targeting it. I beat dad more often than he beats me!

 Also, I have started making my lunch. Most of the time I have a bacon sandwich with tomato sauce. To do this I get the frying pan out and put the bacon on the frying pan. Then I have to turn the cooker on to fry it. While that cooks, I get a plate, 4 pieces of bread and tomato sauce ready. Then I take the bacon off and put it on the bread. The 2 pieces left go on top of the bacon. Then you chop the bread up and … voila! I love bacon sandwiches!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Max,

    It sounds like you have been making the most of your time at home. Throwing the ball from different angles into the yellow bin. How many shots does it take you to get the ball in? What angles are you throwing from?

    I am glad to hear that you are helping out with the dishes, I agree with you! Washing is so much better, less work too I think.

    What made you want to make a tennis court?

    That sounds like so much fun with your dad, my dad loved playing ping pong too. He was much better at it than me. Have you played your mum yet?

    Yum! I had a bacon sandwiches for lunch today too. I make mine a little differently, I cook it in an air fryer. Have you tried making a BLT?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Max
    Well it sounds like you have been very busy. Awesome to hear you doing chores round the house and having with dad. Hope you had a great Easter

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post