Thursday 16 April 2020

Maisie

Maisie is my very cute and cuddly new puppy I just got before lockdown. Her breed is a Cavoodle and she’s black and tan. We went to the first lession of puppy school and they told us the key comands like stay, sit, lie down and come.

Maisie was so excited to meet the other cute puppies that she didn’t listen very well and was a bit of a scamp! She also ran away to the other puppies while the instructor was talking.

 When we got her we bought a squeaky toy and a crate. We also gave her socks and my old teddies to chew on. My big dog called Breagh didn’t like her at first but after a couple of weeks she now loves to play with her.

Usually in the morning they play fight and have a “bark off” which wakes everyone up in the house and probably the neighbours! At night Maisie and Breagh lie on their beds or couch and have a cuddle with either me or mum. Our cat Shadow is slowly coming down at night to have cuddles as well which is nice because she has been living upstairs since Maisie came.


3 comments:

  1. Hey Max!

    Oh wow, Maisie has grown up so much since I last saw her. I wonder how big she will become. I love how the dogs have become closer. I hope Shadow warms up to her soon.

    What has been your favourite memory of Maisie so far?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fav memori with Maisie was her cricket ball was stuck under the couch and she barked and cried for ages for me to get it out. I have also updated it with the 5 descriptive words and full stops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Max what a great time to get a new puppy. She will probably be very confused when you go back to school so it's great that you have another dog to keep her company. Are you able to take her for walks or does she need more shots?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post