Friday 24 April 2020

Book review of Diary Of A Wimpy Kid - The last straw

I think this book is really cool because its got writing and drawing on every page! Greg Heffley is the main character. His friend is called Rowlly and Greg has got a older brother called Rodrick  and a little brother called Manny. His dad signed him up for soccer and he got picked in the worst team. When it was game time Greg didn´t play on the field, he had to be the ball boy, that means getting the ball when it goes out. A parent is now the ball boy so Greg can be a back up goalie so he thinks he will not have to play which makes him happy because he doesn´t want to.  However the goalie hurt his hand so Greg had to go in. It was the final minute and Greg´s team was tying 1-1, but Greg started playing with dandelions and the centre mid kicked the ball from half way and the other team won the game!

I am enjoying this book because it is funny and cool to read. I also like it because its got writing and drawing on every page! I like Greg´s personality because he is funny and wacky. I also like what the story is based around as I like playing soccer with my friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post