Tuesday 23 June 2020

Snippet of my narative

He took a little break for a day or two and then he went out again. When he was stuck into a really cool drawing about Steph Curry doing a dunk over Lebron James he heard a little noise coming from around the corner, he walked over to the corner but there was no one there so he carried on doing what he loved… “PUT YOUR HANDS UP AND GET ON THE GROUND” Henry thought oh no! It was the police and some secret agent dudes. He tried to make a run up the building to get his parachute but when he jumped the police said “TASER TASER”...

 He jumped but at that moment he got tased! He just got the parachute open but he lost control and passed out. He was rushed to hospital and 4 weeks later he had 96 stitches in his face from the fall and the glass! He is in a coma because he hit his head so hard that a rock would break. He had a massive gash on his eyebrow and deep cuts because he landed on some glass.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Max I really like your snippet I can't wait to see the narrative

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post