Friday 12 June 2020

How I did my timzing decimals



W.A.L.T to times decimals for math. 

I did a strat from my teacher which is the old fashiond way.

It is simple once you get the hang of it.

You just have to times the number like 3 x 2 = 6 then 3 x 9 = 27 so you do 27.6!

Then you put a 0 on the end then you do 1 x 2 = 2 then 1 x 9 = 9 so add them together which makes 9.20!

Then on the last stage of the procedure you have to add them together which makes, 6 + 0 = 6 then 7 + 2 = 9 then last but not lest you do 2 + 9 = 11 and you get 11.96!

You put the decimal 2 in because you have 2 numbers after the decimal point. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post