Wednesday 10 June 2020

A little paragraph of my narative

A man named Henry Wagner does graffiti on a street nicknamed Graffiti Street. The street was packed full of graffiti but he found room to do another one and another, it was like a queue of monkeys getting their bananas because it was so packed. On a Saturday night he heard sirens, so he quickly packed his spray cans into his bag and went off like the speed of light. He ducked in the allies and kept to the shadows, “ thank the lord I didn't get caught” said Henry.

3 comments:

  1. Bula Max,
    awesome snippet of your writing.
    Don't forget to add another R in narrative for you title.
    From Jennah

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Jennah you can correct any thing at any time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Max its Rico from NBC i like your narrative because its sounds really fun but maybe next time add a WALT

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post