Wednesday 28 August 2019

Europe trip part 4

The next morning I was very excited because my cousin Connor and my Uncle Iain and Aunty Michelle, who came from Scotland the night before, arrived for breakfast. We went into Geneva to go sightseeing, we took a little bus around the old town so that they could see the main sights because they only had one day. On the way home we stopped in a 5 story high supermarket.

 After dinner we went into the pool for 2 hours. it was cold but nice after another hot day!

 Today we set off for our next stop at a little village not far from Switzerlandś capital city, Bern. It was a very hot and sunny day. We walked around Lausanne and looked in the Cathedral, there was stained glass everywhere. After lunch we headed for Bern.

 We drove on country roads and saw chalets, cows with bells, trains and some farmers working in there fields. They were cutting and getting their hay bales ready for winter.

 When we arrived in Bern we walked across the bridge and saw people jumping into the river and floating downstream as it is a natural lazy river. The river was going really fast - I really wanted to jump in! We looked at the fountain outside the Albert Einstein museum and Uncle Iain randomly just picked me up and turned me upside down and dunked me in the fountain (baptised). Then when I got up, he did it again! After a long, tiring day, we arrived at our AirBnB at Wasen in Emmental.

7 comments:

  1. hi max its brad
    i really miss you at school there is a new kid in your class he is really fast and is about the same speed as me
    will you be at athleticks because if you will be it will be really hard for all of us

    ReplyDelete
  2. HO max it feels really weird with you gone and A CAT CAME INTO CLASS.
    everyone is calling her daisy
    but i have alergse to cat.
    hope to see you agein

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Max
    Your trip sounds awesome, but you need to add pictures.
    I bet you were really happy when you saw your family over seas.
    I hope you are enjoying your trip.
    Lucky you got to go swimming, I bet you were really happy to go to sleep after along day of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Max Kate from Room 2 here. I like your post because it is veryinformative.
    I didn’t know there was such a thing as 5 storey supermarkets.What was the cathedral called? I liked the way you described everything. Next time maybe you could tell us what a chalet was because I had to look it up.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post