Saturday 24 August 2019

Europe trip part 2

We are in Paris YAY! We arrived in Paris at 7 o'clock at night we thought it was 2 o'clock because it was so sunny we waited about 45 minutes to get our bags and taxi. We arrived in Hotel de l´Aveyron, which was near the Gare de Lyon.

At the hotel we had to get our 25 kg bags up 4 flights of stairs,Mum was not happy because there was no lift,the stairs were really dangerous and narrow we went out to find dinner at 9:30 pm. We got pizza it was a huge margherita which was delicious we looked at the train station to see where we were going to Geneva.

In the morning we were shattered because we woke up at 3:00am. We had continental breakfast I had 2 bread rolls. We then walked for 3 hours around Pairs we saw the river Saine which was amazing and we saw the Notre Dame which is getting rebuilt due to recent fire damage I can't wait till we get back here in October.

We walked around and went to the train station. We left Paris at 12:11pm we played uno and some chess I won uno, I got 546 points,Mum got 0 and Dad got 41 ( another win for the pro)! When we got off the train we got a taxi to the apartment we got chicken salad and watched the rest of Spider Man.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Max, it's Dylan from Marshland School, this post is really cool. I really want to go to Paris again. I like how you said you were the pro at Uno, I bet you are. Maybe next time you could add some more in your post.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post