Saturday 24 August 2019

Europe trip part 1

PANIC! On Monday morning I woke up with sore ears so dad had to rush me into the doctors to check whether I could fly or not. Luckily I could so we rushed to the airport to fly to Auckland. When we went into security, mum got scanned by security then we went to the Koru lounge.

When we landed in Auckland we had to transfer to International which was are last bit of fresh air for 30 hours,we waited 4 whole hours! ( BORING. ) At least we got to go into a lounge because of flying business class.

We left Auckland at 9:00 pm and set of for our big adventure to Shanghai. It was a 12 hour flight, the lie flat beds were nice and comfortable and I watched Endgame which was cool. I got 7 hours sleep ( thank goodness).

When we arrived in Shanghai we had to wait a mind - blowing 7 hours before our flight left to Paris! We went into the China Eastern lounge where we settled down into some recliner chairs. The food was nice and different,I had noodles and broth with spicy pork and coriander. For dessert Mum and I had some custard buns and brown sugar buns - it was delicious.

We boarded the plane and straight away I got apple juice, it was nice and refreshing. We also got a hot towel to wipe our hands.I watched 2 movies number 1 The lego movie 2 and number 2 Wreck it Ralph. I got 8 hours of sleep,when I woke up it was time to land ( Mum had to wake me up )!

11 comments:

  1. cool max i wonder if i can go to paris.
    and i hate BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG flit see you latter

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi max i really like your posts about Europe next time you should add pics bye have

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Max the new kid in our class is actually faster than bread

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. we have a class cat it is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a big day for you. I bet it was boring to wait for 4 hours.
    I hoped you were ok when you got sore ears.
    Are you having fun?

    ReplyDelete
  7. that was so cooooooooolllllllllll

    ReplyDelete
  8. how did you wait so long

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, my name is Titan at Owairaka District School from Room 23. I really like your blog post about Europe trip part one. What was your favourite part in Europe trip.

    Thanks for sharing your learning. You should check out my blog!.
    (odstitan.blogspot.com)
    Blog you later,
    Titan.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Max! I love how you can still blog while you’re on holiday! It must have been awful when you had sore ears. Did you know I’m going on holiday soon too on the 13th? I agree with you it must have been REALLY boring to wait for 4 hours! It might have been kind of annoying to not be able to put pictures, but maybe next time you could add some more description like if the plane was small or maybe check your post for spelling mistakes. How long was the actual flight?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post