Thursday 14 May 2020

Book review

DEAR: Diary of a Wimpy Kid no 5

For the past 3 days I have been reading a cool and fun book called Diary Of A Wimpy Kid - The Ugly Truth (number 5).

 It is about the main character Greg and his family and their life. It talks about him going to school. He recently started the life class and he had to look after his egg that his teacher gave him. When he got home he had to try keep it in a very safe place.

He has a younger and older brother that he has to keep it away from. When Greg bought some comic books he put them in the top of his cupboard and 2 hours later he saw his little brother shredding them. So he put his egg in the fridge.

The next morning he opened the fridge and it was gone. Then he said to his mum "where is the egg that was in the fridge?" and she said "it is your breakfast." When he got to his life class he brought his scrambled egg to see if it would pass. It didn't.

I'm not sure what will happen next but I can't wait to find out!

Have you read any Diary Of A Wimpy Kid books? Let me know! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Max, this is a great review you have written. I have not read any of these books but I have seen the movie which I enjoyed. Have you seen the movie? Normally the books are better than the movies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUP homie i really like blog post about Diary of a Wimpy Kid

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post