Wednesday 10 March 2021

Cybersmart with friends I think?

W.A.L.T understand the purpose of a blog.


Today Charlotte, Hunter and I made a comic strip about the purpose of a blog.

We used a website called Flaticon. We didn't have enough time to finish it but in the future we will. Flaticon is website where you can search any icons or pictures for your work/drawings.   



First Hunter put text boxes all on the Google Drawing and I wrote the comics, meanwhile Charlotte was looking for some pictures for the comic strip.

The sources we used was Flaticon and Google Drawings.

Have you made a comic strip before?

Comment below! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post