Monday 9 November 2020

Fisrt aid with st john

 W.A.L.T understand what to do in a emergency.

Paula came from st john to teach us about what to do in a emergency.


D - Danger, Look, See and smell for 5 seconds to see if any sharp objects are on the ground.


R - Response, Shout and talk to the paitiont to see if they are conscious or not. If they haven't responded use the back of your hand and hit them on the collarbone.


S - Send for help, If they didn't respond call 111.


A - Airway, Tilt your pationts head back so they dont swallow their tongue if they do do that it means that choke.


B - Breathing, If you dont know if they are breathing kneel down and put your ear close to their mouth and put your hand on their stomach for 10 seconds.


C - C.P.R, If they are unconscious start C.P.R. You link your fingers through your knuckles and start your comprehensions. 


D - defib ( AED ), Just listen to the person telling you the instructions. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post