Monday 2 December 2019

Tornados

TORNADOS

 Tornados are a natural disaster and causes lots of damage.

 Have you ever seen a tornado?

 How a tornado forms.
It is usually a grey sky, then the air is calm and then there is a circle in the sky, then it falls down to earth.

 How the tornado moves.
 It can last 10 minutes and travel up to 15- 30 kilometres. The wind pushes the tornado in different places, it can go 90 km an hour. Warm air makes the tornado more bigger and ferocious.

 Where it happens.
 They are common in the U.S.A, tornado alley is in the area of Texas,Oklahoma,Kansas and South Dakota. The warm moist air which is off the coast connects to the tornado alley and also the warm dry air and the cool air. Conclusion. It causes lots of damage and can kill, wound or make people homeless.
A safe place is in an underground bunker.
Would you want to be caught up in a tornado?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post