Monday 2 December 2019

Jimmy Tea pot

Once upon a time there was a massive plane flying across the night sky.It caught on fire and landed on the Egyption Pyramids.

 Then a man came out named indiana Jones he is 45 years old with his sidekick named JIMMY TEAPOT He is 11 years old and he's from China.They went on the plane and saw that there was gold, his eyes lit up he could hardly see because it was so bright then an arrow came out of nowhere they saw 2,000 people charging towards them they took the gold and stuffed it in there pockets…They spinted of into the pyramids there were 2 passageways one had no bobytraps and one did they did any miny mo to diced which way they went they picked the bobytrap. The enemy who was still charging at them just came in the pyramid they picked the bad one as well.

 Indiana Jones was screaming because he got a flaming arrow up his butt and now his pants are on fire. Then JIMMY TEAPOT came out saying OMG your pants are on fire I know just get some water. Ok i will get my drink bottle... SPLASH That felt nice said Indiana Jones JIMMY TEAPOT gigeld in tears then 2,000 people all flooded in the pyramids the leader saw them and shouted oi come back here so they spirited away towards the end… but it was a dead end and there was 1,000 bobytraps.

 Then Indiana Jones saw a flame thrower saying activate activate activate then fire came out and they ducked but half of the 2,000 people got burnt then Indiana Jones heard a snap in the pyramid then Indiana Jones and JIMMY TEAPOT ran out the exit but the other half didn't and they all got crushed... TO BE CONTINUED

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post