Friday 14 June 2019

Winter sport

Today we played against Rawiti and Queenspark we drew 0 0 against Rawiti and won 1 0 to Queenspark.

What went well?
We won the second game and I got a point. The team worked well as a team.

What did I find hard?
I found getting the ball into our goal hard because the defenders were marking me.

What am I looking forward to next week?
Playing again and hopefully getting all muddy and dirty again.

What do I need to work on?
Working as a team to get the ball down to our goal. We need positions and strategies.


2 comments:

  1. Max, I really enjoyed watching some of the game on Friday. You looked like you loved sliding through the muddy ground. This is a clear reflection and it is good to see you are thinking of the team as a whole. What kind of positions would you need for Capture the Flag?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Max I found your report very useful as it is good to know how your team is getting on. I will try to come down and watch you this week as I am still unsure how the game works. I love how you remembered to do full stops and capital letters throughout your writing. Next time add an h to Rawhiti. Love your work x

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post