Friday 21 June 2019

Capture the flag 2

Today we played Rawhiti and Queenspark we won 2-0 against Rawhiti  and lost 1-0 to Queenspark. The day was nice and sunny but the field was still muddy in places.


What went well? We were working as a team and helping each other.This week we passed really well and our communication was good.



What did I find hard? I thought our defence  wasn´t sharp because  heaps of people wanted to attack rather than defend.




What am I looking foward to next week? I would really like to win both  games and get a point.



What did we need to work on? We need to work on our defence and have less players attacking because if we get most of their players down, we have a chance to score a point.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora,
    My name is Maiah Donaldson. I really enjoyed hearing about your winter sport games and i'm glad you and your team worked together. I think you should have a team meeting with your team and tell them what you think, because what you said here sounds very smart.

    Maiah

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post