Thursday 9 May 2019

bible stories

On Thursday the 9th of May we had to get Bible stories And write it to a chromebooks Me and Cody were partner's so Cody has to get the Bible and i type In the boxes. The comforter means that it comforts people. In the spirit of Truth it teaches you to learn about Jesus and god  the father. The comforter it also means their welcomes you into Gods land. The spirit of Truth it teaches you what God is all about. The comforter is helping you by teaching you The spirit of Truth teaches you in god.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post