Thursday 26 March 2020

Summary of Jesus at Easter.

Summary of Jesus at Easter.

 The Jewish people did not like what Jesus was doing. They didn't think that he was the son of God. Judas betrayed Jesus for money from the Jewish. Judas was originally a disciple. Jesus got arrested and taken to the roman emperor, the roman emperor said that we will punish him but not crucify him.

The crowd did not agree. They shouted “crucify” so the roman emperor gave in and told his soldiers to crucify him. They battered him and shredded his clothes. The soldiers made Jesus carry the cross but he could not do it so someone got told to help him carry it. They walked to where Jesus was going to die. The soldiers nailed him to the cross. Then when he died he got taken to a tomb and 3 days later he was alive again. An angel came down and said to two ladies that Jesus was alive and to spread the word. They ran to the disciples and told them that Jesus was alive.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Max
    I am enjoying checking in with the Room 1 blogs. Its great to see what you have all been up to!
    I have looked at all of your recent Blogs and as much as I love maths, my favourite was this one. Its really hard to believe that we are coming into the most important part of the liturgical year and that we don't get to acknowledge and celebrate it in our usual way. Im am sure that we will be able to come up with some creative ways this week. I have been enjoying the messages that have been coming through from the Bishop and the masses online each week.
    I hope that you are having some lovely family times together in your bubble Max. We are having some fun each day and we have a new kitten called Oscar and he is very cool.
    Take care
    Mrs Stewart

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post